Monday, August 6, 2012

Color blocked Dress

Sewing Project: Color-blocked dress for baby


Every once in a while you come across an awesome sewing tutorial in the blogosphere. It is usually a) Super cute and b) Super Easy.
When that happens I just can't help but raid my stash and whip it up to check it out myself.
The color-blocked dress above is a result of one such gem of a sewing tutorial. Shared by Abby of Sew Much Ado over at Family Ever After. Check it out! Really cool.
Now I just need to embellish the dress a bit and then it will be ready to join all the other clothes waiting to meet my niece. I'm planning to try something really new for embellishing this...lets see how that goes. Will keep you posted, ok.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this post. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/08/pink-honey-beeswax-lip-balm-and.html
    I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added a Re-Fashion Blogger Section to Blissful and Domestic. It is a place for blogs to link up with other fashion blogs. Check it out. I would love for you to join the fun!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/p/re-fashion-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute. Thanks for pointing the pattern out...And I think from looking at the it I could even give it a go for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and looks so easy to do. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/08/show-your-stuff-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled upon this fantastic DIY tie-dye dress tutorial, and I just had to share my thoughts! Thanks for sharing this, Mimi. 😊

    I've always been a fan of tie-dye fashion, and this tutorial seems like the perfect way to create a unique and stylish dress for any occasion.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your podcast reviews always steer me toward the best audio content. I appreciate your thorough and insightful analysis."
    doubledownpromocodes

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)